Wandering Wheelers Jeep Club

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just moved to california...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 pm 

Hi guys,
I've just recently moved to the California (Fremont specifically) and wanted to find out about offroading/offroad camping opportunities in the area. In a past life (and another country) I used to own a heavily customized/rebuilt 1976 CJ-7 but now have surrendered to a stock WJ-Cherokee. I'm a techie by profession but do my own work on all my cars. I didn't know who to contact so Im contacting you guys since this club is the closest to me. Its been 6 months since I went offroading last and I'm already having withdrawals :) Are you guys open to new members? What kind of runs do you usually do? Any kind of information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Just moved to california...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:26 pm 

frk2 wrote:
Hi guys,
I've just recently moved to the California (Fremont specifically) and wanted to find out about offroading/offroad camping opportunities in the area. In a past life (and another country) I used to own a heavily customized/rebuilt 1976 CJ-7 but now have surrendered to a stock WJ-Cherokee. I'm a techie by profession but do my own work on all my cars. I didn't know who to contact so Im contacting you guys since this club is the closest to me. Its been 6 months since I went offroading last and I'm already having withdrawals :) Are you guys open to new members? What kind of runs do you usually do? Any kind of information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Has anyone responded to you??

We are always looking for respondsible fun loving people for our club. Sounds like you are no stanger to Jeeps. Come on out to one of our meetings. The first Tuesday of every month at the Round Table on Redwood Rd in Castro Valley.

I own a heavily customized/rebuilt 76 CJ7. Come on out!!